Markethealthbeauty.com | How to prevent miscarriage that is important for pregnant women to know – The presence of the baby is certainly highly awaited by married couples. The little family will become more complete and happy. The pregnancy program was followed in order to get pregnant quickly and have a baby soon.
Now, when pregnancy has occurred, it is your job and your partner’s duty to maintain a healthy pregnancy so that it can grow and develop properly, and avoid things that can cause miscarriage.
So that pregnancy remains healthy and avoids miscarriage problems, here are some ways how to prevent miscarriage that it is important for pregnant women to know.
How to prevent miscarriage that is important for pregnant women to know
One way that can be done to prevent miscarriage in pregnant women is to adopt a healthy lifestyle. For more details, let’s look at how to prevent miscarriage below.
Sufficient Folic Acid Needs
It is very important for pregnant women to meet the needs of folic acid, even before they are pregnant. The content of folic acid is very important for the growth and development of the little one in the womb, where one of the benefits is for the nervous system.
You can consume at least 400 micrograms of folic acid every day. For more details, you can consult a doctor.
Consuming Foods That Contain Balanced Nutrients
Compared to before pregnancy, pregnant women’s calorie needs have increased, it can be around 400 to 500 extra in a day. Sufficient calorie needs are certainly very important to do for the growth and development of the fetus in your stomach.
- The trick is to meet the calorie needs of various nutritional sources. It is important for pregnant women to do this.
- You must eat a complete and balanced nutritional content such as carbohydrates, fat, protein and fiber every day.
Doing Exercise Regularly
When pregnant, the mother should pay more attention to the activities she does. Some activities that are prone to pregnancy should be avoided.
Pregnant women are still allowed to do exercises, but with certain adjustments and sports that are carried out are special sports for pregnant women and are safe to do. Besides being good for health and fitness, it will also help prepare for childbirth and the mental health of pregnant women will be maintained.
- Before deciding to do sports, make sure you first consult with your doctor.
- If the condition of your pregnancy is declared good, you can do sports with the type of exercise recommended by the doctor.
Maintain Ideal Body Weight
Maintaining an ideal body weight during pregnancy needs to be done. The reason is that underweight or excess weight during pregnancy can be a factor in the occurrence of complications, including miscarriage.
- You have to make sure to maintain the ideal weight according to the target weight gain during pregnancy.
- Eat healthy foods with balanced nutrition.
- Avoid eating unhealthy foods that will lead to excess weight gain.
- You can consult a doctor to find out the right tips for an ideal weight during pregnancy.
Preventing the Risk of Infection
Infections that occur during pregnancy are one of the causes of miscarriages in pregnant women. Therefore, it is very important to prevent the risk of infection so that the pregnancy remains healthy and safe.
- You must adopt a healthy and clean lifestyle as a way to prevent infection while pregnant.
- Must be diligent in washing hands to clean, maintain good personal and environmental hygiene, fulfill immunizations based on a predetermined schedule.
- In addition, you also have to pay more attention to the infection factor in the intimate organs and urinary tract. Avoid holding back the urge to urinate, clean the vagina properly and diligently to change underwear when it is damp.
Avoiding Cigarette Smoke
Exposure to cigarette smoke can interfere with the development of the fetus in the womb. Cigarette smoke can cause pregnancy complications. These harmful substances will cause problems in the first and second trimester of pregnancy. However, make sure you avoid it during pregnancy.
- Avoid exposure to secondhand smoke, either as an active smoker or a passive smoker.
- If a family member smokes, you can avoid it or ask to smoke outside the house.
Don’t Take Unnecessary Drugs
When pregnant, the consumption of drugs must be considered. There are various types of drugs that can cause pregnancy complications. These drugs certainly should not be consumed by pregnant women.
- Do not take drugs carelessly, except for drugs on prescription or instructions from a doctor.
- If you feel certain complaints, you should immediately consult a doctor and avoid taking drugs without a doctor’s advice.
Chronic Disease Control
Having a chronic disease such as diabetes, hypertension or an autoimmune disease can affect pregnancy.
- If you have the disease and have to take medication regularly, you should check your disease regularly.
- You should consult the doctor who treats your disease about pregnancy and what kind of treatment you should do.
- Make sure your disease is in good condition and is kept under control so it doesn’t cause pregnancy complications.
Maintaining Mental Health
Maintaining mental health by avoiding stress is one way how to prevent miscarriage during pregnancy. You need to know, the stress experienced by pregnant women can cause risks, both for the fetus and pregnant women.
Hormone levels that go up and down will affect the mood of pregnant women. To help prevent stress during pregnancy, some of the tips below you can do.
- When you feel stressed you can relax.
- Avoid worrying too much and always think positive. By thinking positively pregnant women will be more calm and relaxed.
- Do things or activities that will make pregnant women happy.
- You can share the problems you are experiencing with your partner. That way you will get the best solution, and help reduce the burden.
- Get enough rest and eat healthy foods with balanced nutrition.
When pregnant, you should avoid toxic chemicals and radiation to maintain pregnancy, unless the pregnant woman requires radiation processes such as X-Ray or CT scans which are needed for medical diagnosis and the doctor has considered it.
However, as much as possible you should avoid radiation and toxic chemicals such as lead, arsenic, benzene, formaldehyde and ethylene oxide.
Control with Routine
You must be disciplined for regular checkups with your obstetrician to check your pregnancy condition. Regularly checking the womb will be able to detect early if there are disturbances in your pregnancy. That way the doctor will treat it and prevent it from getting worse.
- Make sure you come to see the doctor, according to the predetermined schedule.
- If your doctor gives you any advice about pregnancy, make sure you follow it carefully.
- Talk to your doctor about the complaints you are experiencing.
Those are some ways how to prevent miscarriage that it is important for pregnant women to know. It is very important to always maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid things that are at risk of causing miscarriage so that your pregnancy remains healthy. May be useful.
Related Post: 13 Types of Miscarriage Pregnant Women Need to Know