In this day and age, every woman really wants good-looking appearance along with an impressive body image. To achieve a perfect physique, you need to spend a lot of time at the gym. On the contrary, developing the thick and bold eyebrows requires less time than that. So why don’t you start trying to grow thicker eyebrows right now?
In fact, beautiful and long eyebrows will enhance the natural beauty of a person, especially women. As you know, the first look totally makes a deep impression on surrounding people. What the first thing you notice at that time is, we strongly believe that it is the eyes. Because many people call eyes as the windows to the soul. Gazing into the eyes of another person tells you much about him/her. So here are a few secret-tips to make your eyes looked more attractive.
There are some factors that have negative impacts on your eyebrows such as poor nutrition, bad habits, degeneration and health problems. In addition, the overuse of cosmetic products may also make the eyebrows become thinner and thinner gradually.
However, your body needs time to repair the damaged follicles and promote the growth of your eyebrow hair. Hence, you should not be hasty in trying to get thick eyebrows. On average, it takes about three to four weeks to realize the positive improvement. Keep following the tips and you will have the perfect shaped eyebrows as you desire in the first place.
How to Grow Thicker Eyebrows
Here are some top home remedies on how to grow thicker eyebrows that cost little money as well as you can easily try them right at your home.
- Aloe Vera
The most impressive home remedy on how to grow thicker eyebrows is aloe vera. Indeed, aloe vera includes the aloenin – a compound helps promote the development of your eyebrows. Aloe vera also acts as a moisturizer and make your eyebrows shiny, healthy. In addition, it is loaded with hair-friendly properties such as vitamins, amino acids, plain steroids. Therefore, you can apply this tip a few times a day to nourish the thicker eyebrows.
How to apply
- Get the fresh gel from an aloe vera leaf. If you want, you can mix this gel with honey or some essential oils to achieve a better result.
- Apply it on the eyebrows for 20 – 25 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water
- Keep following this home remedy until there is the improvement.
Aloe vera is beneficial to your health and it is also a popular solution to many problems in your daily life such as home remedies for geographic tongue.
- Onion Juice
Onion juice is also an amazing home remedy for thicker eyebrows which you should follow. Indeed, with a great amount of Sulphur in onion, it can deal with eyebrow hair loss and promote the growth of your hair.
How to apply
- Extract some slices of onion to get the fresh juice
- Close your eyes and gently apply the juice on your eyebrows about several minutes
- Clean it off with warm water
- Perform this treatment on a daily basis to get rid of thin eyebrows
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is widely known as a safe way to grow thicker eyebrows by people all over the world. This essential oil is really plain and natural, so why don’t you try this home remedy right now? Thanks to the huge sources of proteins and vitamins in coconut oil, it will help you stay away from thin eyebrows effectively. Besides, by using this great oil, your eyebrows will be bolder and healthier gradually.
How to apply
- Prepare a cotton swab and pour some coconut oil into it
- Use it to apply the oil on your eyebrows
- Leave it there and go to bed
- At waking time, wash it off with a wet face cloth
- Repeat this treatment regularly and you will get the well-shaped eyebrows.
- Castor Oil
Another home remedy on how to grow thicker eyebrows is to use castor oil. On one hand, the antioxidants in castor oil can prevent the hair breakage and hair fall. On the other hand, this plain oil is packed with vitamins, nutrients and proteins that helps you stimulate the growth of your eyebrows.
How to apply
- Dip a cotton ball into a bottle of castor oil
- Apply it on your eyebrows and slowly massage them for a few minutes
- Wash it off your face after 20 – 25 minutes
- Keep following the tip on a daily basis
For people of all ages, milk is one of the most favorite drinks because it’s very delicious, sweet and nutritious. If you notice, milk also helps you to grow thicker eyebrows as well as enhance the skin appearance. Indeed, milk is really good for your overall health, it provides a lot of nutrients that the human body needs. Moreover, it is easy to get some cartons of milk and store them right in your fridge, so you can consume a glass of milk daily.
Last Updated on August 14, 2018 Reviewed by Market Health Beauty Team