How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Warts – Fibroma or warts are growths on the skin, which are actually benign tumors of connective tissues.
They look like small nodes and their size varies from 1 millimeter to 1 centimeter.
They usually have almost the same color as the skin.
They are harmless, but the amount can increase and can be an aesthetic problem.
It usually appears on the neck, underarms, abdomen and eyelids.
Almost everyone has at least one fibroma.
Fibroma can also be inflamed, starting from bleeding or getting bigger.
Their number and size increased gradually over the years.
What is The cause of the warts itself? Most people have felt small bumps on their skin, especially the hands and feet that are caused by human papilloma viruses (HPV).
If you experience it, the first thing that comes to mind is how to cope with this health problem without spending a lot of cost, or home care.
There is a modern treatment for warts. Usually by freezing warts (cryotherapy), with topical creams containing salicylic acid. Can also use laser therapy, even the wart removal surgery if it has spread more widely.
However, treatment of warts in ways with the above methods can be expensive and painful, sometimes also requiring some other treatment. Even with a successful wart treatment, warts can return or spread to other areas of the body.
Apple cider vinegar can overcome warts, really?
Vinegar is used for thousands of years to treat a variety of ailments, ranging from abdominal pain to poisoning and even diabetes. The idea of apple vinegar can cope with warts coming in the following foundations.
- Vinegar is an acetic acid compound. This compound is believed to be effective for killing certain types of bacteria and viruses when contact occurs.
- Vinegar slowly destroys the skin that has an infection, causing the wart to fall by itself. Simply put, how it works is similar to salicylic acid.
- The irritation of the acid will stimulate the body’s immune system to resist distracting skin warts.
How to use apple cider vinegar for warts?
Note: Before using Apple cider vinegar, you should first make sure that the wart is actually a harmless wart, and not a moving wart which is a cancer seedling. Never try to remove the warts that look suspicious.
How to use apple cider vinegar for warts is s not hard, even simple enough. You only need cotton ball or cotton, clean water, apple cider vinegar, and tape or bandages. Once all the ingredients are ready, follow these guidelines:
- Combine 2 parts of apple cider vinegar and 1 part water.
- Moisten the cotton with the solution, then attach it directly to the top of the warts.
- Cover with tape or bandages, let the cotton on the wart overnight while sleeping (longer than that also does not matter).
- After that, discard the cotton and the tape.
- Repeat every night until the warts disappear.
Another way is to soak the feet or hands in an apple cider vinegar solution:
- Combine apple cider vinegar and water (same comparison) in a bucket or large basin.
- Soak the area that is covered with warts for 15 minutes per day.
- Once done, rinse the skin with clean water.
The scars that are left can be treated with Aloe Vera gel.
If the fibroma is not deep in the skin, the scar disappears on its own.
Well, here are things to note if you want to use Apple cider vinegar to remove warts or fibroma,
- Vinegar should not spread to the skin near the fibroma because it can cause irritation.
- Do not use apple cider vinegar when the fibroma becomes dry.
- Do not remove the fibroma, let it fall out itself.
But do not use apple cider vinegar near the eyes because it can cause irritation.
It may take a few days, or even more, to see the results. It depends on several factors; Like whether the skin has a dark pigment layer under the skin, whether the wart is flat or prominent, whether you are compressing it properly, and so on.
Thank you very much for reading How to use apple cider vinegar for warts? Hopefully useful.