In addition to bringing a supple body and healthy from deep inside, the following yoga movements also help reduce belly fat effectively for women.
Belly fat is a dilemma for many people. Even with a balanced diet and regular exercise, getting a flat stomach can take a lot of time and effort.
However, the following yoga exercises to reduce belly fat will make the task of reducing round 2 easier.
In addition to applying Scientific weight loss menu, practicing yoga will also have a huge impact in supporting healthy weight loss.
Top yoga exercises to reduce lower belly fat
Below is a summary of yoga exercises to reduce belly fat, but especially impact and melt the lower belly fat area.
Should learn Breathing properly in yoga to get the best results.
1. Bow pose
Bow pose, warms up and strengthens the whole body, supports effective fat burning.
In addition, it also stimulates the pancreas to secrete glucagon and insulin, balancing blood sugar levels.
- Start in a prone position, arms stretched along the body.
- Slowly bend over, lifting your knees off the ground, toes pointing upwards.
- Bring your hands behind you, grab your ankles, and at the same time inhale, lift your chest off the ground. Face forward, relax facial muscles.
- Maintain a stable, balanced posture, paying attention to your breath.
- Hold this for 15-20 seconds and then gently release your arms, bring your legs and chest to the ground, release your ankles and relax.
7 Belly Fat Exercises to Shrink Belly Fast
2. Camel Pose
In addition to the effect on the abdominal muscles, the exercise also works on the thighs, ankles, chest and neck, …
- Sit on your feet, hands on your thighs, palms facing down.
- Slowly stand up on your knees, hands hanging by your hips.
- Make sure that your knees are shoulder-width apart, and the tops of your feet are touching the floor.
- Inhale, bend your back backwards, gradually stretching the abdominal muscles.
- Gently reach out to touch the leg and keep it straight.
- Hold the pose for about 30-60 seconds.
3. Cat Pose
The cat pose works on the abdominal muscles, helping to reduce belly fat gradually. At the same time, massage the digestive system gently, helping to work better.
- Start in a table position, with your hands, knees, and legs extended and lying in a straight line.
- Eyes are directed forward.
- Inhale and bring your chin toward your chest, lower your head toward your navel, arch your back as much as you can, squeezing your abs.
- Breathe deeply and slowly, holding the pose for several breaths.
- Exhale slowly, press your chest down, push your hips up, arch your back as far as you can. Hold the pose for a few breaths.
- Practice the pose 5-6 times.
9 Exercises To Lose Weight Fast
4. Bridge Pose
This is also one of the yoga exercises to reduce belly fat in bed, simplest and easiest to implement.
- You lie on your back on the floor, arms stretched along your body, palms facing down.
- Slowly bend your knees, then let your shins perpendicular to the floor.
- Squeeze your glutes and abs and slowly push yourself up.
- Hold this position for 20-30 seconds and then release to return to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement at least 10 times/practice session.
5. Fish Pose
- Lie on your back on a yoga mat. Close your legs on the mat, keep your hands at your sides along the body, palms down.
- Slowly raise your upper body off the ground. Gently rest the top of your head on the mat.
- Make sure your feet and hips are firmly planted on the mat.
- Hold this pose for as long as you can, paying attention to your breathing.
Uttanpadasana is simple but extremely effective, it helps to remove excess fat, sagging in your abdomen and hips. Gives a firm, round look to breasts 2 and 3.
- Lie on the floor, legs stretched, heels touching. Hands along the body, hands pressed to the floor.
- Inhale deeply, then exhale slowly, stretching your head so that your back is close to the floor.
- Do not move the hand. Breathe normally.
- Maximum stretch without back pain.
- Inhale deeply, lift your legs off the floor, forming a 45-degree angle with the floor.
- Hold the pose for 15-30 seconds, breathing normally. Do it very slowly to hold the pose for more than 60 seconds.
- Breathe deeply, raise your legs to a 90-degree angle to the floor. Breathe normally, hold the pose for 30 seconds.
- Inhale deeply and slowly bring your legs back to the starting position.
- Repeat this yoga pose 10 times (newbies) and 30 times (longtime practitioners).
- Relax for 15 seconds between each repetition.
7. Plank Pose
Plank pose is also one of yoga poses, simplest for beginners.
- Start in table position, wrists in line with shoulders.
- Slowly straighten your legs back, so that your body and head form a straight line.
- Hold the pose for 5 breaths (If you want to increase strength and endurance, hold for up to 5 minutes).
- To release, slowly bend your knees, then return to table pose and release.
8. Candle Pose
Not only helping to reduce belly fat miraculously, this is also listed in the list of yoga poses to reverse the aging process, the secret of rejuvenation of women.
- Starting in a supine position on the mat, slowly raise your entire body from the back to the feet in a vertical direction.
- Use your arms to support your body’s weight and your fingers to support your back.
- If you’re just starting out, and you can’t keep your balance, practice next to a partition for support.
- Hold the pose for as long as possible.
Top yoga exercises to reduce upper belly fat
Below is a summary of yoga exercises to reduce fat in the entire abdomen, but especially impact and melt the upper abdominal fat area extremely effectively.
1. Yoga exercises to reduce belly fat – Bend over
- B1: Sit with your back perpendicular to the floor, legs straight, arms extended forward, parallel to the legs.
- B2: Take a deep breath, exhale, and at the same time tighten your abdominal muscles and then slowly lower your body
- B3: Lower about 15-20 degrees from the ground, then slowly inhale again and raise your body
- Step 4: Repeat the movement 8 times
2. Boat Pose – Boat Pose
This is one of yoga exercises to reduce belly fat most searched. If you practice regularly, you will get a flat stomach quickly.
Hold the boat pose for more than 1 minute to help shrink the abdomen. When we move like a boat, it helps to tone the abdominal muscles.
- Lie down on the yoga mat in a supine position, legs stretched, toes pointed to the ceiling, hands down the body, hands facing the floor.
- Deep breath. As you exhale, lift your body (head, chest, and legs) off the floor.
- Raise your arms so that they form a line parallel to your legs.
- Fingers are in a straight line with toes, eyes look at the feet.
- As you hold the boat pose, you should feel your abdominal muscles contract.
- Breathe normally, hold the movement for 30-60 seconds.
- Inhale, then breathe deeply, relax slowly, back to lying on your back.
- Repeat the movement 5 times with the beginner, do 30 times with the master. Relax for 15 seconds between each repetition.
3. Yoga Exercises to reduce belly fat – Lying twisting
- B1: Lie flat on the mat, hands parallel to your body, palms facing down
- B2: Slowly bring your feet up to perpendicular to the floor, bend your knees so that your toes are slightly up
- B3: Inhale, slowly twist your hips to the left, about 10cm from the floor, keeping your upper body still
- B4: Exhale, slowly return to the position in step 2
- B5: Repeat 4 times on each side
4. Upper abdominal crunches weight loss exercise
- B1: Lie flat on the mat, hands parallel to the body, palms facing down
- B2: Bend knees perpendicular to the floor
- B3: Inhale, tighten your abs, raise your neck, look down at your navel, arms forward
- B4: Exhale, return to the original position
- B5: Repeat the movement for 8 beats
5. Cobra Pose
Cobra pose is suitable to practice in the early morning or evening, 4-5 hours after a meal.
- Lie on your stomach on the mat, straighten your legs behind you, so that the toes touch the floor. Both hands are relaxed, placed close, along the body.
- Bring your arms up to your chest, press your hands to push your upper body up, thighs and hips close to the floor.
- Continue to use force to push your body up, arching your back as much as possible.
- Hold the pose for 15-30 seconds.
6. Upward Facing Dog Pose
This pose is similar to the cobra pose, only with a slightly more advanced variation.
- Lie face down on the floor. The instep of the foot is facing the floor, the hands are placed at the side of the body.
- Gently bend the elbow. Bring your palm to your side.
- Inhale deeply, press your palms to the floor, and gently lift your body off the mat. Your body weight is on the tips of your feet and hands.
- Eyes look forward, may tilt the head slightly back.
- Make sure your wrists are in line with your shoulders, and your neck is not stretched too far.
- Hold the pose for about 30 seconds, then slowly exhale, release, and return to the starting position.
You Might Also Like:
Fat Loss 4 Idiots
Those are all the moves yoga exercises to reduce belly fat Simple, most effective. Wish you soon achieve your desired round 2 measurements.