Belly Fat Exercises to Shrink Belly Fast – Having a distended stomach often interferes with appearance and makes you feel uncomfortable. In addition to running a diet, exercise is an effective way to shrink the abdominal circumference. Exercising regularly, maintaining a diet, and living a healthy lifestyle are guaranteed to make your stomach shrink.
Normally, a person is recommended to exercise regularly, at least 5 times a week with a duration of at least 30 minutes each. Well, when you plan to shrink your abdominal circumference, of course you need to choose the right type of exercise. Here’s the review.
The following types of exercises are guaranteed to shrink the stomach quickly, namely:
Belly Fat Exercises to Shrink Belly Fast
Jump Bending Knees
Start with your body in a lunge position, with one foot forward, and one foot back.
Jump by bending the knee and sinking into the deep lunge.
Quickly lower your body, then push your legs to the floor.
Repeat for 60 seconds.
This movement is an excellent cardiovascular exercise that helps burn fat quickly.
In addition, this movement also increases lower body strength, dynamic stability, and coordination.
Mountaineers is one of Belly Fat Exercises to Shrink Belly Fast.
Do a plank position, then pull the right knee towards the chest as far as possible.
Switching between each leg continuously is like running. Do it 20-25 times.
Practicing this exercise will help you improve your strength, agility, and heart health.
And because a lot of energy is needed to do mountaineers, it also stimulates calorie burning at a faster pace.
- Lie on your stomach on the floor or on a mattress
- Lift the body by resting on the elbows and toes.
- Make sure the body is aligned with the floor, hold for 60 seconds.
- Repeat the same step for 1-5 minutes.
This movement will tighten the abdominal muscles while training every muscle in your body.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and opened as wide as your hips.
- Place your hands behind your head with your elbows wide open.
- Take a deep breath and tighten the core muscles (upper and lower abdominal muscles) as you lift the body.
- Make sure the palms are always attached to the head and neck do not come forward.
- Repeat 20 times.
This abdominal exercise is a classic movement that many people use and it is believed to reduce fat. This movement can indeed help increase the metabolism of the body so that it can burn fat faster.
Exercises to get flat stomach
Bend your body forward to stretch your back and sides of your stomach
- Stand straight with shoulder-width open legs
- Bend your body forward without bending your knees at all
- At first it may be difficult, but try to touch the floor with your hands.
- Gradually you will get used to it and be able to touch the floor
- Repeat this movement from 2 to 3 sets. Each set is done in 15 seconds.
Perform side bends to tighten the back muscles and sides of the abdomen
- Stand straight with shoulder-width open leg position
- Raise one hand up and place the palm behind your head
- Lift the dumbbell in the other hand and lower it down on the side of your body.
- Do as much as 2 to 3 sets. Each set consists of 20 repetitions.
To do a side plank exercise, you have to support your weight by resting on two points, your legs and your elbows. This movement to shrink the stomach focuses on the core muscles of the body, such as the stomach and waist, which during the exercise work hard to support the posture to stay stable.
How to do side plank:
- Tilt the body to one side of the body. It can start from left or right.
- Place the elbow just below the shoulder with the arm position perpendicular to the body.
- Straighten and stack both legs.
- Gently lift the hips on the floor until they are aligned straight with the shoulders and legs. When lifting the hips, focus on the contractions of the abdominal muscles.
- Keep the hip position in the air for 30-45 seconds. Then lower your hips slowly, but stay in the air and don’t touch the floor. Repeat this movement up to 2-3 sets, 10 counts each.
- Perform the same movement on the opposite side of the body.
How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast
Thank you very much for reading Belly Fat Exercises to Shrink Belly Fast, hopefully useful.