If you are new to starting muscular strength exercises, you may be faced with questions such as where to start, how many times to practice, and how to do it. Actually, it is not that difficult. As long as you know the right steps to start.
Muscular strength exercises are aimed to train the work and strength of body muscles through body movements and exercise equipment. Not only that, there are still many benefits gained by doing this exercise.
Read also: How long does it take to develop muscle?.
Among them are increasing the metabolic rate of the body, burning more calories, strengthening bones and joints, and even improving the rate of blood pressure. Well, if you’re still a beginner who wants to try muscular strength exercises, some of these tips you can apply.
Muscular strength exercises example
This movement to train mobility training, glutes, and hamstring.
The movement begins with standing upright, then bent over and laying hands beneath but straight legs. Then slowly move the hands forward until the position is almost straight, then return again to the starting position.
Take the standing position, then align both hands forward. Bend the knee a bit while pushing the butt backward.
This movement trains glutes or buttocks and hamstrings. Take the sleeping position on your back. Place the hands on the sides of the body and bend the knees. After that, lifting the abdomen and buttocks upward.
Push up Exercises.
Push-up exercises to train the arm and shoulder muscle strength
The following ways.
- The initial attitude of sleeping face down, both feet are set straight backward with toe attached to the floor (for men) or both knees affixed to the floor (for girls).
- Both Palms rest on the floor next to the chest, the fingers of the hands pointing forward with both elbows bent.
- Then lift both hands upward until both elbow straight, body and legs are one straight line.
- Then the body is lowered again by bending both the elbows, bodies and both feet stay straight does not touch the floor.
- Movement is done repeatedly for 30 seconds, then the longer the more the repeat.
Types of Movements That Can Train Leg Muscle Strength
- Walk fast
- Up and Down Stairs.
- Squat Jump.
- Calf Raise.
- Side lunges.
- High jump.
- Butterfly twist.
- Box jump.
- Plank Jump In.
- Knee Strike.
- Back Kick.
- Front Kick.
- Turning kick.
- Leg press.
One of a kind of movement that can train leg muscle strength is by running. Running is an exercise that relies on the muscular strength of the feet and regular breathing. Without strong leg muscles, certainly running can not be done easily. For those of you who still want to train leg muscles from the base, then you can start by running relaxed without focusing speed.
Once your leg muscles have started to get used to this running exercise, then you can further strengthen it with other types of exercises, namely the Sprint.
Types of Arm Muscle Strength Exercises.
Here are the types of exercises for arm muscle strengt
- Dumbbell Exercises.
- Arm Circle Exercises.
- Exercising on the Chair.
- Push up Exercises.
- Exercise with the Rotation Push Up Movement.
- Pull Up Movement.
- Chin Up Movement.
Benefits of arm muscular strength exercises.
After learning a variety of exercises that you can try to have stronger arm muscles, then many more benefits that you can feel by doing the exercise movement. Here are the benefits that you can get after you’ve done the various exercises mentioned before.
- You can smooth the circulatory system.
- You can help the development of physical forms of breathing.
- You can provide strength in the arm muscles.
- You can give the reaction to form the arm muscles to look attractive.
- You can make the chest muscle formation.
This is the information about muscular strength exercises that you can try. Hopefully you can immediately have a healthy and strong body. Good luck and feel the benefits.
Last Updated on June 16, 2019 Reviewed by Market Health Beauty Team