The sense of lightheadedness is a feeling like you’re going to faint, the dizzy sensation, the body feels light, blurred vision for a moment could also repeat or suddenly. This condition is similar to vertigo.
Lightheadedness is usually not to worry about unless it is already severe, does not heal on its own, or occur with other symptoms such as irregular heartbeat or fainting. Lightheadedness can lead to falls and other injuries.
Protect yourself from injury if you feel dizzy:
- Lie down for one or two minutes. This will allow more blood flow to your brain. After lying down, sit down slowly and remain seated for 1 to 2 minutes before slowly standing.
- Do not drive a motor vehicle, operate the equipment, or ride on the stair while you’re dizzy.
- Do not use substances that can affect your circulation, including caffeine, tobacco, and illegal drugs.
- Don’t get dehydrated, which can cause or increase the lightheadedness, when you have a disease that causes diarrhea, vomiting, or fever.
- Drinking more fluids, especially water, other fluids also help, such as fruit juices, drinks of rehydration, and jelly. If you have another medical condition, such as kidney disease or heart disease, which limit the amount of liquids that you can consume, don’t drink more than this amount without first talking to your doctor.
How To Cure Lightheadedness
If you are experiencing successive lightheaded for more than 2 days, or have recurring episodes, you should immediately visit your doctor. This condition can be a symptom of serious or chronic disease, must be taken seriously and treated immediately. Low blood pressure can be treated with supplements or by changing the diet. Low blood sugar can be treated by regulating food sugar, glucose or dextrose carbohydrates. Anemia, if lightweight, can be treated through vitamin supplements and foods rich in iron. On the other hand, if it is severe, blood transfusion may be needed. Lightheaded, if caused by related heart disease, can be treated only hospitalization.
Ginger can cure dizziness.
Dizziness spinning (vertigo), head feels light (Lightheadedness), feels like a missing balance seemed to drift. Ginger is able to cure dizziness. How to relieve a dizziness with ginger is stimulates circulation of blood to the brain.
Thank you very much for reading How To Cure Lightheadedness, hopefully useful.
Last Updated on June 23, 2018 Reviewed by Market Health Beauty Team