HPV Vaccine Gardasil: Indication, Composition, Dosage, Usage, and Side Effects – Cervical cancer is one of the deadliest diseases in women who must be wary of danger and can spread. One way to prevent this condition of cervical cancer is to do Gardasil vaccine. How effective the Gardasil vaccine is claimed to be able to prevent this cervical cancer perfectly?
HPV Vaccine Gardasil are used to prevent cervical cancer and prevent infections caused by human papillomavirus (HPV).
Gardasil works by enhancing the body’s natural defenses (immunity) to viruses. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine is an untransmitted supplemental vaccine produced by recombinant technology, thereby facilitating the production of antibodies and the development of the humoral immune response to prevent cancer, as well as geni**tal warts.
This vaccine is a hard medication that should use a doctor’s prescription. HPV Vaccine Gardasil contain quadrivalent human papillomavirus (type 6, 11, 16, 18) recombinant vaccines.
Overview of the transmission of HPV and the emergence of cervical cancer
HPV or human papilloma virus is one of the virus that is easily contagious and very dangerous. This Virus causes interference in the body, especially the pubic area in two forms. First in the shape of the geni**tal warts that causes itching and aesthetically disturbing.
Furthermore, it triggers cancer in the cervix if the virus enters the vagi**na. This Virus does not directly cause cervical cancer. However, the growth of cancer will run slowly. That’s why routine checks like Pap Smear should be done to check the current condition of the cervix.
This type of virus from HPV it is not just one type. There are several strains of viruses that cause different disorders. There are viruses that cause cervical cancer in women and pe**nis in men. Then there is a virus that only causes geni**tal warts.
Now, because the incoming virus is not known, it is a vaccine was created to overcome these two things.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Gardasil Vaccine Information
- Group: Hard Drugs
- Therapeutic class: Vaccines, Antisera and Immunology
- Content: Quadrivalent Human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16, 18) recombinant vaccine
- Shape: Syringe
- Sales Unit: Box
- Packaging: Box, 1 Syringe @ 0.5 ML
HPV Vaccine Gardasil Indications (Benefits)
- Prevents cervical cancer.
- Overcoming abnormal changes in cells in the mouth of the uterus, vulva, and vagi**na.
- Overcoming geni**tal warts caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) in women aged 9-45 years.
- Prevents injuries to the external geni**tal parts including geni**tal skin (condyloma acuminata).
- Overcome infections caused by human papillomavirus type 6.11, 16, and 18 in men aged 9-26 years.
Quadrivalent Human papillomavirus (type 6, 11, 16, 18) recombinant vaccines.
Each dose of 0.5 mL GARDASIL contains:
- Human Papillomavirus Type 6 L1 protein, 20 micrograms.
- Human Papillomavirus Type 11 L1 protein, 40 micrograms.
- Human Papillomavirus Type 16 L1 protein, 40 micrograms.
- Human Papillomavirus Type 18 L1 protein, 20 micrograms.
- Protein L1 in the form of virus-like particles produced in yeast cells (Saccharomyces cerevisiae CANADE 3C-5 (Strain 1895)) with recombinant DNA technology
- Human Papillomavirus = HPV
- Type 6, 11, 16, 18 = 3D absorbed in the addition of amorphous sulfate aluminum hydroxyphosphate.
Dosage and How to use the Gardasil vaccine
The dose of the use of Gardasil, should be based on doctor’s prescription. The vaccine administration should be conducted by professional medical personnel.
- Dosage: 3 Intramuscular doses (through muscle) 0.5 ml separately administered in the 0, 2 and 6 months.
- Children and adolescents 9-13 years: can follow a schedule 2 doses given at 0 and 6 months.
Medicinal use rules
Injected intramuscular. Use must be assisted by medical personnel.
When Did HPV Vaccine Start?
Side effects gardasil vaccine HPV
- Local reactions to the site of injection.
- Patients who have allergies to this drug component.
- Patients who have severe fever.
- Pregnant women.
- Not for the prevention of wounds (lesions) due to the type of HPV Vaccine Gardasil in women infected at the time of vaccination.
- Not for the treatment of cervical cancer, cervical dysplasia, vulva and high vagal lesions or genital warts, and to prevent the development of other HPV-related lesions.
- Conditions when the number of pieces of blood (platelets) is low, below the normal values (thrombocytopenia) or any coagulation disorders.
- Patients with impaired immune response.
How To Cure HPV Naturally
Thank you very much for reading HPV Vaccine Gardasil: Indication, Composition, Dosage, Usage, Side Effects, and Contraindications, hopefully useful
Last Updated on March 30, 2022 Reviewed by Market Health Beauty Team