How To Sleep Faster, Even in Just 1 Minute – Insomnia can affect anybody. Employees working up to students. Because of the habit of staying up late, a lot of negative thoughts or work, one can only sleep after passing midnight or even early in the morning.
Well, in this article you will find surefire tips How to sleep faster at night without the need to take sleeping medicine. What are some ways you can try?
How To Sleep Faster
Warm bath one hour before the night’s sleep.
A warm bath can be done before you sleep at night. Bathing with warm water will make the body relax. In addition, the body is exposed to hot water and exposed to the cold air temperature will make you feel sleepy.
Eat a sweet food.
New research from Japan found that the active compounds in sugarcane can reduce stress and trigger drowsiness. The sleep research conducted on rodents found that the active compound was named Octacosanol. Researchers say that stress is a major factor that inhibits sleep and Octacosanol supplements have been shown to be safe in humans.
Octacosanol can be used as an effective therapy for people suffering from insomnia due to stress. This compound is also found in other foods, including rice skins, wheat seeds, and beeswax.
Warm milk before bedtime is a recipe that is believed to be hereditary to make a better sleep. Milk contains α-lactalbumin proteins. These proteins contain high amounts of tryptophan amino acids, which produce melatonin, a hormone that induces sleep,
Foods containing tryptophan, including egg whites and pumpkin seeds should often be consumed when having insomnia problems.
Milk calcium also gives the benefit of absorption of tryptophan into the brain.
- Avoid consuming caffeine or alco**hol before bedtime.
- Eat heavy meal, at least 4 hours before bedtime.
- Consumption of fruit or warm drinks before bedtime.
- Use a lavender aroma.
- Listen to slow rhythmic music.
- Learn to rest.
- Be in bed when ready to sleep.
- Turn off the lamp an hour before bedtime.
- Turn off all gadgets, computers and televisions.
- Turn on the air conditioner.
- Stop using Sleep Tracker.
Sleep is one of the basic human needs. However, some people do have sleep problems so whatever method is taken do not work to make them sleep. You may have tried listening to slow music, sleeping with an eye patch, attaching earplugs, and dimming the lights. In fact, there are easier and more natural techniques to help you sleep quickly.
Read also: 12 Reasons Why Am I Sleeping So Much?
How to sleep faster with the 4-7-8 technique?
Everyone may have different reasons why it is hard to sleep immediately. There is a hard sleep because it is too fun to play in social media or games, but there are also hard-to-sleep due to insomnia or other health problems.
Whatever your problem, there’s no harm in trying the 4-7-8 technique to help you sleep faster and soundly. Notice the steps of applying the following quick sleep technique.
- Position the ends of the tongue sticking to the palate, just behind your upper row of teeth. Hold this position until the last step.
- Exhale through the mouth slowly, until there is a sound of the hiss of the wind coming out.
- Dip both your lips and inhale in through the nose while counting to four.
- Hold your breath while counting to seven silently.
- Exhale through the mouth in counts of eight.
- Repeat this technique from the beginning to step five as three times. In total you will do this technique four times.
Unique tips to get to sleep faster in just 1 minutes
- Although it may seem old-fashioned, setting a sleep hours to be a crucial main step for your intake of sleep.
- Immerse your face in cold water for a while to give a soothing effect.
- Do the breathing exercises 4-7-8 as mentioned above, so you’ll fall asleep in just a few seconds.
- Try to challenge yourself to stay awake in a dark room with the back position.
- Massage the sleep trigger Points gently. Your sensitive touch will feel the effect: The point between the eyebrows, the point between the thumb and index finger of the right foot, or the point under the nail of the index finger of the right foot.
- Hide Clock. Checking time continuously makes you increasingly anxious and difficult to fall asleep.
- Breathe with the left nose to lower your blood pressure and make you calmer.
- Stretching your legs muscles will make your body relaxed and more prepared to sleep.
- Stimulate your brain and body to relax by twisting the eyeball while closed.
- If you woke up midnight and could not get back to sleep within 15 minutes, get up and go out of bed.
Read also: The effects of sleeping on old mattress.
So now you know how to sleep faster at night, even in just 1 minute. Start trying this way over tonight.