In this article, we will discuss about, we will discuss about Temazepam 15 mg: Benefits, How To Use, and Side Effects.
Benefits Of Temazepam 15 mg.
The Temazepam drug is one type of medication used by patients with sleep disorders or insomnia. This drug has a performance in sleep cycle so that it can start a good and long night’s sleep.
In addition, this remedy can also keep your sleep cycle so as not to awaken in the middle of the night. Temazepam is a benzodiazepine group.
These drugs include psychoactive drugs, according to the kind of similar to the diazepam drug so called 3-hydroxy analog of diazepam. The Temazepam drug is divided into 3 types of clinical benefit, namely:
The temazepam drug work as antidepressants or antixiolytic that works to reduce the anxiety that interferes with the work system of the brain.
Anticolvusants is the substance which works as an anti seizure or antiepileptic. This type of drug has pharmacology to cope with seizures and also act to stabilize the mood and excess activity in neurons in the brain.
Reliever muscle contraction.
The temazepam drug has the performance to reduce excessive muscle contractions with by blocking the neuromuscular response.
How do You use of temazepam?
Please read the guidelines on the drug and the patient Information Leaflet provided pharmacy, if any, before you get this medicine and each time you buy. If you have questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
The consumption of these drugs only through the mouth, with or without food, as recommended by the doctor. Temazepam is commonly consumed before bedtime. Doses are always given on the basis of age, health condition, and how you respond to the therapy.
Temazepam 15 mg side effects
The following is a list of side effects that can occur from taking Temazepam. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but it is not always the case. Some of these side effects are rare but serious. Consultation with your doctor if you notice any side effects, especially if the side effects don’t disappear.
Although rare, side effects of this drug can cause short-term memory loss. To minimize the possibilities, not recommended for taking this medication unless you have enough sleep time at night, at least 7-8 hours. If you must wake up before this, you are likely to experience temporary memory loss.
If you look at the other side effects, not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the food and drug administration authorities at your local.
Olanzapine side effects.
- This medication must not be consumed when you are pregnant because of the risk of causing defects in babies who are born. In addition, the baby could have a dependency against these drugs so the risk of death while in the stage of withdrawal symptoms.
- Temazepam can get into breast milk and interfere with the health of infants who breastfeed. Therefore, the nursing mothers should consult with a doctor before using this medication.
- Temazepam risk to cause a symptom of dependency. Avoid handing out these drugs to others, especially those who have a history of dependency against prohibited substances. In addition, follow the doctor’s advice regarding the time consumption and dose of medication in order to avoid unwanted side effects.
- Talking about the doctor if you have a history of lung disease, kidney, heart, asthma, depression, drugs or alco**hol addiction.
- Consult physician if taking any other medications, drugs without prescription, supplements, and herbal remedies.
- Consult a doctor if you have an allergy to one type of drug, food or certain preservatives because these drugs can cause a powerful allergic reaction.
Temazepam 15 mg Drug interactions.
Although certain medicines should not be used together at all, in other cases, two different medicines may be used together despite the interaction. In these cases, your doctor may want to change the overdose, or other precautions may be necessary. When you take Temazepam, it is very important that your doctor knows if you are using the drugs listed below. The following interactions have been selected based on its potential and it is not necessarily all inclusive.
Use the following with the Temazepam drugs is not recommended. Your doctor may decide not to treat you with Temazepam or replace some of the other drugs that you are taking.
Use of Temazepam with the following drugs are usually not recommended, but may be necessary in some cases. If both the drug prescribed, your doctor may change the overdose or how often you use one or both of the drugs.
- Chloral Hydrate
- Liposome Mor**phine Sulfate
- Sodium Oxybate
Using the Temazepam drug with some of the following may cause an increased risk of certain side effects, but the use of both drugs may be the best treatment for you. If both the drug prescribed, your doctor may change the overdose or how often you use one or both of the drugs.
- St. John’s Wort.
Thank you very much for reading Temazepam 15 mg: Benefits, How To Use, and Side Effects, hopefully useful.
Last Updated on July 25, 2021 Reviewed by Market Health Beauty Team