Lice are a problem of hair that is often experienced at present. A wide range of changes in the pattern of life be facilitated with modern equipment can be a major cause of the rise of hair lice.
The presence of lice on the scalp often made the sufferer scratching, especially when the lice suck blood in the scalp. If not removed immediately, then the female lice will lay eggs as many as six a day, where the eggs will be hatched approximately 8 days.
Hair lice belong to a serious problem, because lice can jump and move from our scalp to the hair of another person. As such, we will transmit the lice to relatives, friends, or the people close to us.
How To Cure Lice
How to cure lice is very easy, the only way to remove hair lice eggs were the most difficult. However, you do not need to worry because there are several natural substances that can be used to cure all those problems.
Almond is natural materials is powerful to eliminate lice and their eggs in the hair naturally. Not only help overcome hair lice, but almonds will also help care for healthy your hair naturally.
How to remove head lice hair with almond:
- First soak 10 almond seeds in water overnight.
- When the morning peeled the seeds and mashed using a blender to form a creamy paste. After that add a little lemon juice or lime juice, stir it evenly.
- Apply the cream evenly throughout the scalp.
- Massage for 10 minutes and let stand for about 2 hours.
- Finish by rinsing the use of cold water until clean.
Rules: Do the above treatment routinely a week maximum 1 time only, in 2 months your lice will disappear by itself.
Lemon is a natural material which has properties of acid is high. Acid in lemon is very useful for removing hair lice quickly. In addition, this treatment is also very suitable for all walks of life, ranging from children to elderly. Lemon juice is very secure and easy to use.
How to resolve head hair lice with lemon juice:
- Prepare 1 piece of fresh lemon and vinegar.
- Squeeze the lemon in a container, then washed throughout all parts of the scalp.
- Massage gently for about 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 40 minutes, and then rinse with warm water mixed with vinegar to clean.
Olive oil has many benefits for mankind. In addition, it can help treat skin naturally, olive oil also efficacious enough to eliminate hair lice.
How to cure lice naturally with olive oil:
- Before applying, clear your hair first.
- Right before going to bed, apply the olive oil throughout all the sections of the hair.
- In order to sink quickly, massage the scalp for a short while.
- Close the scalp using a shower cap, and then sleep in on your back.
- When the morning, clean the olive oil by using cold water.
Red onion has white sulphur content that is very effective to kill lice in the hair.
How to cure lice in your hair with a red onion:
- Prepare 4 up to 5 onions, then blend until smooth.
- If already shaped pasta, squeeze the onion by entering them into the cloth first.
- Apply the onion oil throughout all the sections of hair, massage lightly for about 10 minutes.
- Next, cover the hair with a warm wet towel for two hours.
- After that, combs the hair by using a special lice comb.
- Dead lice will fall by itself.
Mayonnaise is also good to remove the hair lice eggs naturally.
The easy way to remove hair lice with mayonnaise:
- Apply mayonnaise throughout all the sections of the hair.
- When already evenly, cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic if necessary, coated also by using a warm wet towel.
- Let the mayonnaise worked in killing lice for 5 to 6 hours. After that, rinse mayonnaise by way of shampooing to clean. So that the lice are killed falling, comb the hair by using a special lice comb.
Coconut oil is known as liquid that has many benefits for humans, including one being able to remove hair lice and nits naturally.
How to remove lice with coconut oil:
- First, apply coconut oil on the hair evenly.
- After that, massage it briefly approximately 10-15 minutes so pervasive.
- Close the hair with a shower cap for overnight.
- The next day, wash hair using shampoo to clean.
- Then comb your hair with a special lice comb.
Eucalyptus oil and lime juice.
A blend of eucalyptus oil with lemon was quite efficaciously to cure lice in the hair.
How to cure hair lice with eucalyptus oil:
- Squeeze 2 lemons in a bowl, then add the 6 tablespoons of eucalyptus oil.
- Stir the ingredients until mixed.
- Apply the mixture throughout all the sections of the hair, so pervasive.
- Massage gently and let stand 2 hours.
- After that, rinse the mixture by using warm water or shampooing.
These natural ingredients are often used to treat hair, ranging from tackling hair loss, dandruff, branching, and more.
How to remove head lice with Aloe Vera:
- Take an already dark green, at the bottom of the leaves of the Aloe Vera.
- Clean the leaves of Aloe Vera, and dividing into 2 parts.
- Each of these sections apply evenly throughout the scalp.
- Give a massage gently for 5 minutes and let sit to infuse for 2-3 hours.
- After that, shampooing to clean the aloe vera gel.
Soursop leaf contains a high antibacterial compound, this content that can help us stubborn lice on scalp. It not only helps eliminate lice, but soursop leaf to eliminate head lice eggs quickly.
How to remove lice with soursop leaves naturally:
- Prepare soursop leaves as many as 10 pieces, then boil all the leaves.
- After boiling, let stand the cold.
- Then apply it evenly on the hair.
- In order to work optimally, let stand the soursop leaf soak for 2-3 hours.
- To rinse it, you can wash with shampoo to clean.
Thank you very much for reading How To Cure Lice, hopefully useful