Markethealthbeauty.com | Best Way To Lose Belly Fat For Men – The fat on the abdomen is unsightly and difficult to get rid of. It’s not just a matter of appearance. Accumulating excess fat in the middle of the body is risky, especially for men. A larger waist circumference (or abdomen size) puts you at higher risk of developing a variety of chronic diseases such as: diabetes, liver disorders, sleep apnea, and even cancer (such as bowel cancer and rectum cancer). 
You can reduce the amount of fat in the abdomen and its risks by losing weight. Change your makeup and diet to help reduce weight and support a healthy lifestyle.
Best Way To Lose Belly Fat For Men
Below are the best way to lose belly fat for men naturally that you can do.
Do a Healthy Diet.
There is no magical way to get rid of fat in the abdomen without paying attention to the diet program. Nowadays, many people do not know what a diet is or the true meaning of a diet.
Basically, the diet has absolutely nothing to do with consuming less food, as people think in general The meaning of diet is actually not the case, diet is a process to get a healthier life and changes in body shape.
Diet is a word to describe (a combination of) dietary arrangements, both types, portion, size, and nutritional content for certain purposes such as: losing or gaining weight, helping to cure diseases or other intentions.
Not eating is not a healthy style as a way of eliminating fat in the abdomen. Eating regularly with small portions can help you overcome the problem of excess fat in your body. The following are some types of healthy foods for a diet of fat loss in the stomach: some types of fruit (apples, avocados, watermelons), fresh vegetables, chicken breast and salmon, almonds
Take care of your diet, limit high-fat protein sources, change carb sources to complex carb (e.g. Brown rice or oatmeal). Start by avoiding foods that contain saturated fats such as fried foods.
Fill your stomach with low-calorie but nutrient-rich foods. In addition, consumption is also high-fiber foods, fibrous foods can help improve intestinal performance and dissolve fat so that it does not accumulate in the stomach excessively. Increasing the diet of vegetables and fruits can be the first step in “cleansing” your diet.
People Are Also Looking For:
Eat less carbohydrates.
Studies show that foods rich in carbohydrates can lead to an increase in the amount of belly fat and waist circumference. Reduce the consumption of these foods in your menu to help lose weight and reduce the fat present in the stomach.
- Limit your intake of empty carbohydrates such as bread, rice, biscuits, or pasta. These foods are not unhealthy, especially if they are made from whole grains, but these foods are not considered nutrient dense foods.
- Foods with whole grains for example: brown rice, bread and pasta with 100% whole wheat, barley (a type of cereal such as wheat), or quinine.
- Your diet menu should consist mostly of low-fat protein, vegetables, fruits, and low-fat dairy products.
Increase protein intake.
Protein foods can help men lose weight, reduce belly fat, and maintain lean muscle mass.  Eating the right amount of protein will also help you feel full longer.
- Men need to consume between 50-60 grams of protein a day. You may need a little more if you do a large physical activity. 
- Low-fat proteins, for example: chicken, turkey, eggs, low-fat dairy products, seafood, low-fat beef, and tofu. These foods give you the energy you need and keep you full without hoarding calories you don’t need.
Create a calorie deficit.
Reduce your daily total calories to help you lose weight. You can do this in two ways: by reducing the portion of food and by burning more calories through physical activity.
- Start monitoring the number of calories you consume each day. Do not include calories in drinks, cooking oils, salad dressings, and other sauces.
- Keep a food journal so you can monitor your food intake. Online food journals are designed to help people know the calories of a food they eat, monitor their food intake, and even connect with other dieters.
- The number of calories you need to reduce weight depends on your age, posture, and level of physical activity. To lose 0.5 to 1 kg of weight in a week, prune about 500 calories per day. This weight loss figure is safe and suitable for most men.