To answer the question, What Causes Dizziness And Headaches? The following explanation
What Causes Dizziness And Headaches?
Dizziness is a sensation like drifting, spinning, or feeling going unconscious. Dizziness can be experienced by anyone and the sensation can be felt differently between one person and another.
In fact, a dizziness is not a disease, but a symptom of a particular condition of change of body or disease. Dizziness is a common symptom, but is rarely a sign of a dangerous condition. However, these symptoms still require a doctor’s examination, especially if they occur continuously and prolonged.
Causes of dizziness
Dizziness is rarely caused by something dangerous. Sometimes dizziness occurs due to changes in complex body systems, such as when pregnant, when waking up, after exercise, or during menstruation. The condition is difficult to trace the cause.
The following are some of the known conditions may cause dizziness:
- Ear disorders
- Circulatory problems.
- Neurological disorders, among them Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- The effects of drugs, such as anti-seizure medications, antidepressants, sedation, anesthetic, and blood pressure lowering drugs.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Iron deficiency (anemia).
- The weather was too hot and dehydrated.
- Hypoglycemia (lack of sugar in the blood).
Many people experience headaches in frequent intensity. So, not a few of them ignore, and do not know the cause of the headache.
Read also: 15 Causes of Dizziness After Eating
Types of headaches and causes
In fact, there are many types of headaches and causes. The type of headache that we experience can have a different meaning for the health condition.
- Tension headache: This type of headache can occur due to several things, such as stress, sleep deprivation, or hunger.
- Headache behind the eyes: Such headaches can be a symptom of some other type of headache, including tense headaches, cluster headaches, migraines, or eye problems.
- Headache behind the neck or head: The wrong posture can make the neck sprains and injuries of the upper spine. This can cause headaches accompanied by neck pain.
- Dehydration headache: Dehydration or lack of drinking can also cause headaches. In such conditions, the brain will contract temporarily, due to lack of fluid and cause headaches.
- Migraine: Migraine can be triggered many things such as alco**hol, stress, fatigue and certain foods.
- Cluster headaches: Although many doctors do not understand the reason for this headache, cluster headaches are believed to be related to the head injury that has occurred. Just like heavy smo**kers or heavy drink**ers.
The cause of headaches is unexpected and often not realized
Don’t wrong, bad posture can cause headaches. Bending too long or a certain sitting position can be the cause of tension in the upper back, neck, and shoulders, it could be the cause of headaches that you are experiencing.
Therefore, to overcome the cause of this headache, you can familiarize yourself with good posture.
Foods that are smoked, acidified, dried, or heated several times, tend to contain sulfite substances that can widen your blood vessels. This can be the cause of your headache, especially those that appear right after a meal. Cheese also contains sulfite which could be the cause of headaches in some people.
Anything that is excessive is certainly not good. Eating normal food will avoid headache disorders. Because not all food ingredients are quite friendly consumed. The following types of foodstuffs can also trigger headaches, including:
- Flavoring (MSG / monosodium glutamate)
- Excessive consumption of caffeine
- Drinking alco**hol
- Eat chili Too spicy
- Use of artificial sweeteners
- Excessive meat eating
- Eating too much seafood.
- Lots of cold water drinking
- Irregular sleep Schedules
- There is a problem being thought.
- Staring at the gadget screen.
- Sensitive to certain smells.
- Tying your hair too tight.
- Bright Sunlight.
- Exposed to bad weather.
- Too long in the sun and the rain
- Immerse anger.
- Chewing gum.
- Exercising without warming.
- Talking on the phone the wrong way.
- Has excessive weight.
- Eat ice cream.
- Wear too heavy bags.
- Too long sitting
- Lots of pressure or stress
- Lack of sleep
- A little drink
- Reading too long
- A late meal
- Light that is too glare
- Wrong sleep position.
Read also: How To Cure Vertigo Fast
Thank you very much for reading What Causes Dizziness And Headaches? Hopefully useful.