Apple Cider Vinegar For UTI: Ways How To Use It – The urinary tract is a collective groove of the urine-forming, collecting, and emptying organs. Namely
- Bladder, and
The urinary tract consists of two parts, the upper urinary tract in the kidneys to the proximal ureters and the lower urinary tract consisting of the distal ureters, the bladder and the urethra.
A variety of urinary tract problems can be caused by infection, obstruction, congenital, or metabolic disease.
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common condition that women often experience. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), at least 40 to 60 percent of women experience a UTI in their lifetime.
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms
Urinary tract infections are caused by bacteria in the part of your urinary system, including your bladder, kidneys, and urethra. This condition causes some symptoms.
Following are the symptoms of urinary tract infections, namely:
- The pu**bic feels burned when urination (a burning sensation when you urinate),
- Often want to urinate, even though urine is coming out a little;
- It can only urinate at one time,
- Pain or pressure in the lower back or abdomen;
- Pelvic pain
- Bleeding or dark-colored urine (pink or bloody urine).
- Feeling tired or trembling; and
- Fever or chills (indicating infection may have reached the kidneys).
Usually, the doctor will give a special medication to eradicate the bacteria causing this infection to occur. However, many women prefer to treat her own at home using apple vinegar.
Apple vinegar can not cure
Although many doubtful, apparently apple vinegar can be used to relieve symptoms of mild urinary tract infections. Mild symptoms can be solved with apple vinegar because of the content that is in it.
Apple vinegar contains anti-inflammatory and infections. However, a severe urinary tract infection could not be cured by Apple vinegar. It is better to rely on medicine and doctor’s treatment.
Painful Urination due To UTI
Symptoms of Painful Urination due to UTI
Depending on the cause of the UTI itself, possible symptoms of the condition will trigger some other symptoms such as:
- Nausea and vomiting
- The color of urine becomes cloudy
- More frequent urination
- Abnormal vag**inal discharge
- Abdominal pain
- Back Pain
- Pain and discomfort in se**xual intercourse
- Redness around the urethral opening area.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for UTI?
Besides being used as herbal medicine for various types of diseases, apple cider vinegar is very effective in treating the problem of UTI. As for how to make an apple cider vinegar herb as a UTI medicine as follows:
- Provide 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of pure honey
- Combine the two ingredients until blended
- Then drink 3 times a day routinely, so that the content of apple cider vinegar and honey can expel the bacteria causing the UTI.
Apple Cider Vinegar For UTI Treatment (Method – 2)
Acetic acid in apple cider vinegar has the ability to encourage beneficial bacterial growth and kill the “bad” bacteria at the same time. In addition, Apple cider vinegar contains important enzymes, rich in minerals, and nutrients such as potassium that can prevent bacteria that cause UTI from multiplying or growing.
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- Filtered water
Add 2-3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Add raw honey to a better taste. Drink it twice or three times a day.
Generally, consuming apple vinegar in small quantities is considered very safe. However, many medical advises not to consume excessive apple vinegar. Because it is associated with low potassium levels can cause muscle cramps and other conditions. In addition, the sour flavor of apple cider vinegar can harm the esophagus and may cause tooth decay.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For UTI Video
How to cure a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)?
Thank you very much for reading Apple Cider Vinegar For UTI: Ways How To Use It, hopefully useful.