Kidney is one of the 3 vital organs of human beings other than heart, brain and liver are interrelated function. Its position on the upper back side under the ribs makes body complaints around this position often associated with renal impairment, although not completely true before there is an accurate medical diagnosis.
Regarded as a vital organ of the body because of kidney function makes the body’s metabolism is running normally by way of regulating the levels of salt and minerals, then played an important role in regulating blood pressure and that leads to keep the heart muscle working with good results from chemical compounds it produces.
Kidney health disorder usually characterized by abnormal metabolism that keeps vomiting, weakness, shortness of breath, and if it is in an advanced stage, there was a swollen ankle. This disorder if not quickly addressed risk fatal cause of death from other organs of life was also disrupted.
Recognize Acute Kidney disease, symptoms, causes and Diagnosis
Damaged kidneys resulting stop functioning. This condition did not come suddenly, but was accompanied by symptoms for a long time that you should understand. If it stops working is called acute kidney disease with symptoms as follows: is the condition of the kidneys suddenly stop working. If this condition is not handled immediately
- The nausea and want to vomit one of them due to dehydration.
- Abdominal pain and not diarrhea but usually spread to the back of the waist.
- High blood pressure sufferers at risk of this condition, usually marked by frequent confusion.
- Body swelling due to accumulation of liquids that can not be digested properly.
Medically this kidney disease symptoms so quickly so need to look out for include frequent urination, pain during urination and urine normally smells and back pain. If symptoms are accompanied by diarrhea infections and then it will be followed by fever or feels chills so feel loss of appetite.
People with a high risk of acute Kidney Disease
People who are potentially exposed to the Kidney Disease.
For those of you who are having health condition such as the following need to be vigilant because including a high risk of acute kidney disease.
- Elderly> 65 years with a history of other chronic diseases (heart, kidney, liver, diabetes).
- Frequent drinking of certain drugs, herbs or other.
- Have a history of health problems in the urinary tract.
Kidney disease is a higher risk in people with health conditions above, but it turns out the current unhealthy lifestyle it is so unconscious triggers and make the common people are also at risk of this disease. Some unhealthy conditions that often do not realize disturbing the health of the kidney include the consumption of herbal drinks.
Common Causes Of Acute Kidney Disease
Causes Of Acute Kidney Disease
The kidneys as vital organs associated with its function to filter the blood and remove toxins often experience acute kidney disease disorder due to several things:
- Once or often suffered hemorrhages, diarrhea, or vomiting and cause dehydration.
- Blood vessel disorders such as inflammatory just experienced a major blood vessel making its function is impaired blood flow to the kidneys.
- Health disorders and inflammation of the blood vessel walls that make the blood cannot flow to the kidneys or liver failure that makes the volume of the blood to the kidneys is reduced.
- Side effects of the medicines consumed in the long term
Diagnosis Of Acute Kidney Disease
Diagnosis Of Kidney Diseases
Acute kidney disease symptoms above can be confirmed through a medical diagnosis by a doctor by performing a urine test and blood test. The results of the diagnosis will be check with some of the following steps:
- Levels of creatinine (chemical waste products produced by the muscles of the body) in the blood of normal or excess.
- Normal kidneys will detoxify the toxins so low levels.
- Check the medical history of sufferers to find out the cause and the appropriate treatment.
If the condition is not yet severe kidney disease, some of these steps will usually be prescribed by the doctor:
- If the cause is an infection then the doctor will prescribe medications to treat the infection.
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
- Stop the consumption of drugs that have side effects against the kidney.
If the condition of kidney disease sufferers are typically more specifics will be referred to a specialist kidney (Nephrology) or a urologist and need hospitalization while the patient’s condition as follows:
- There is a complication of pro**state disease that make the patient difficult to urinate.
- Sufferers in emergency conditions that require further medical tests to supervise kidney function.
- There is a potential risk of other internal disease complications.
Complications of acute kidney disease, prevention and Treatment
Compilation Of Acute Kidney Disease
Because kidney function linked to other vital organs then had the risk of possible complications in other diseases such as:
- Chronic renal failure that caused the kidney is damaged.
- Pulmonary edema is fatal due to fluid in the lungs.
- Metabolic acidosis due to excess blood acidity with symptoms of nausea and difficult breathing so that the muscles become weak, paralyzed, and heart failure.
Chronic renal failure because the symptoms are similar to regular pain causes a lot of people are not aware of the new medical treatment and when already advanced stage. A person’s health condition has a high risk of having chronic renal failure, if the following conditions:
- Sufferers of hypertension and diabetes.
- People with a family history of chronic kidney failure. Sufferers of inflammation and infection of the kidney, polycystic kidney disorder, kidney stones or pro**state disorders, congenital disorders while still in the womb.
Polycystic kidney disease is caused by one or more defective genes in the body. Genetic defects can be derived from one or both parents. Polycystic kidney disease is a derivative, then to determine the diagnosis your doctor will ask you for your family’s health history. In addition the doctor will also ask you to do a blood test and urine test. To know the size and number of kidney cysts that are owned by someone, there are a few tests that will be recommended by a doctor, such as an ULTRASOUND, CT scan, and MRI.
Treatment Of Chronic Kidney Failure
Treatment Of Kidney Failure
If the diagnosis of the patient is declared suffering from chronic kidney failure then medical treatment is required in accordance with the level and risk of patients as follows:
- Medication to reduce symptoms and prevent more serious conditions.
- There is no cure for the pain of chronic kidney failure.
- 2x weekly Dialysis was a treatment for patients to survive.
Specific Polycystic kidney disease, because it is a hereditary factors then need to check your history. For those who initially have hypertension, then pain medications are usually directed to neutralize blood pressure, relieves pain (headache, back pain) and if have a history of urinary tract and currently a relapse so many antibiotics prescribed for the urinary tract infections. Diet is not excessive salt consumption is good to do for the condition of patients who have a congenital kidney disease genes.
Prevention Of Chronic Kidney Disease
Like other internal diseases, chronic renal failure results from unhealthy eating and lifestyles. To prevent this disease some bad habits should also be avoided such as smoking and alcohol, do regular exercise, avoid the consumption of drugs. More caution for those who have a history of other internal diseases such as diabetes, urinary tract infections.
Some foods that are good for the kidneys are the foods that are rich in minerals and vitamins, not fatty or too salty, plenty of whole grains, vegetables, and fruit. Since kidney function closely related with fluid then you should be drinking enough water every day at least 8 glasses per day. The easy way to check or not enough water consumption is to pay attention to the color of your urine. The color of the urine should be clear, if the dark brown, or yellowish means less liquid.
Avoid alco**hol consumption and smo**king because they are the triggers of hypertension, which is one of the causes of kidney disease. Cardio exercise such as cycling, swimming, or running very effectively to keep the kidneys stay healthy in addition serves to get an ideal body weight.