Most of the married women crave children. But unfortunately, not all women easily get pregnant. There are those who experience repeated miscarriages which can create trauma and a frightening specter for pregnant women. In the medical world, repeated miscarriages are called habitual abor**tions.
Actually, recurrent miscarriage is rare. Only about 1 percent of women who experience this condition. Repeated miscarriages are caused by many factors, including genetic factors, lifestyle, diseases suffered by pregnant women and abnormalities. Every pregnant woman has a risk of miscarriage, especially when the gestational age is still in the first trimester.
How To Prevent Recurrent Miscarriage
Even so, that does not mean that there is nothing that can be done to prevent recurrent miscarriage. Here are tips How To Prevent Recurrent Miscarriage and have a healthy pregnancy:
- Implement a healthy lifestyle by avoiding exposure to cigarette smoke and managing stress well.
- Do not consume alco**hol and limit caffeine intake to a maximum of 200 mg per day.
- Take at least 400 mg of folic acid every day or 1-2 two months before conception.
- Eat healthy foods with balanced nutrition.
- Maintain ideal body weight.
- Exercise regularly.
- Complete the vaccinations that have been suggested by the doctor.
- Undergo a number of examinations and treatment from a doctor to minimize the risk of recurrent miscarriage. For example a diabetes test or a STD screening.
Keeping a pregnancy healthy
If you are already pregnant, you should not worry too much or panic. There are several ways to keep a pregnancy healthy. During pregnancy, you should regularly check with your doctor. Regular visits to the doctor to monitor the health of pregnant women and the development of the fetus and help prevent birth defects.
Pay attention to the intake consumed during pregnancy. Make sure you eat healthy foods that provide nutrition. Avoid eating foods that should not be consumed during pregnancy. Some types of food are associated with poor fetal development. Pregnant women can also regularly take vitamins under the supervision of a doctor and routinely exercise and do light physical activities. For proper exercise, you should first consult a doctor.
You Might Also Like:
What is Obgyn Stand For?
Last Updated on May 15, 2022 Reviewed by Market Health Beauty Team