Markethealthbeauty.com | How To Cure Piles – Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are a common medical condition that affects millions of people worldwide. If you’re suffering from piles, you know how painful and uncomfortable they can be. The good news is that there are many ways to cure piles and find relief from the pain.
But don’t worry, there are many ways to cure piles and relieve the pain and discomfort associated with it. In this article, we will explore natural remedies and treatment options that can help you get rid of piles for good.
Piles are swollen veins in the lower rectum or anus. They can be internal or external and are often caused by straining during bowel movements, pregnancy, obesity, or a sedentary lifestyle. Symptoms of piles include pain, itching, and bleeding.
Piles is an enlarged vein vessel that occurs in the area of the anus. Usually it is griped by pregnant women commonly occur on the 2nd or 3rd trimester. The usual signs appear in the form of pain, bleeding, or until swelling and bumps.
Piles often occur on them in old age. Or can also occur in those who work too hard, or sit too long in the same place. But not infrequently also piles occur in pregnant women.
Symptoms of piles usually disappear by itself. In addition, it can be cured with simple medication which can be purchased at pharmacies without prescription.
Piles usually do not get sick, unless blood flow slowed down or interrupted. If you are experiencing symptoms of piles are severe, consult the doctor. Examination of the rectal bleeding should do when it happened. It aims so that doctors can figure out the chances of a more serious condition.
How To Cure Piles Permanently
To cure piles, it’s essential to understand the root cause of the condition. You can prevent piles from getting worse by making some simple lifestyle changes.
The initial treatment for mild to moderate disease include increased fiber consumption, oral fluids to maintain hydration, NSAIDS to help cure the pain, and the rest.
A few small procedures can be conducted if symptoms are severe or do not improve with conservative handling. Surgery is limited only to patients who do not improve after the various actions are performed.
Home Remedies for Piles
- Warm Baths: Sitting in a warm bath for 15-20 minutes can help soothe the pain and reduce swelling.
- Ice Packs: Applying ice packs on the affected area can also help reduce swelling and provide relief from the pain.
- Consume Fibrous Foods.: Eating a diet rich in fiber can help soften stools and make bowel movements easier, thus reducing the risk of the piles. There are a lot of fibrous foods on vegetables and fruits as well as seaweed.
- Aloe Vera: Applying aloe vera gel on the affected area can help reduce itching and swelling.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a natural astringent that can help reduce swelling and inflammation.
- You have to improve your lifestyle.
It is important to keep your fibrous foods and to regulate bowel movements and reduces stress. But this is only part of the treatment. While this might help lead to further stress on the piles, it does not really help to reduce stress or inflammation at the moment.
- Drink enough water.
Enough water in your body can help digestion.
- Soak the area of the anus by using warm water for ten to fifteen minutes.
Do this two to three times a day. This aims to reduce the swelling that occurs in the area of the anus.
- Doing a cold compress on the anal region affected by piles.
The use of ice cubes to compress to help reduce swelling.
How to cure piles naturally by food
How to treat piles can also be done by making use of various herbal ingredients. Here are some tips to cure piles using Herb:
- The roots of the lime juice.
The trick is:
- Prepare approximately ½ of lemon roots handheld that has been washed clean.
- Prepare 6 cups of clean water
- Boil the lemon roots with six cups of water until the last remaining roughly three glasses of it.
- Once cool, drink the herbs at least 3 times a day.
- Bitter melon.
- Prepare 100 grams bitter melon, 2 pieces of banana, and honey and water to taste.
- Blender bitter melon and banana fruit without removing the skin. Once smooth, add honey as you wish.
- Drink the herb at least 2 times a day.
The way of processing:
- Prepare ½ papaya fruit pendants, 2 pieces of young papaya leaves, cashew nuts and water to taste
- Boil all ingredients until tender.
- Use the herbs as fresh vegetables without the use of chili per day.
Treatment Options for Piles
- Over-the-Counter Medications: There are many over-the-counter medications available that can help relieve the pain and discomfort associated with piles.
- Sclerotherapy: This is a non-surgical procedure where a chemical is injected into the affected area to shrink the piles.
- Rubber Band Ligation: This is a procedure where a rubber band is placed around the base of the pile, cutting off the blood supply, and causing it to shrink and fall off.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This is a surgical procedure where the piles are removed under anesthesia.
FAQs about Piles
Q: Can piles be cured without surgery?
A: Yes, piles can be cured without surgery. There are many home remedies and medical treatments available to help cure piles.
Q: How long do piles take to heal?
A: The healing time for piles can vary depending on the severity of the condition. Mild cases of piles can heal within a few days, while more severe cases may take several weeks or months to heal.
Q: Are piles dangerous?
A: Piles are usually not dangerous and can be treated at home. However, if you experience severe pain, bleeding, or other symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately.
Q: Can piles go away on their own?
A: In some cases, piles can go away on their own, especially if they are mild. However, if the symptoms persist, it’s best to seek medical attention.
Q: Is it possible to prevent piles?
A: Yes, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, eating a fiber-rich diet, drinking plenty of water, and avoiding straining during bowel movements can help prevent piles.
Piles are a common condition that can be cured with the right treatment plan. Whether you choose to use natural remedies or medical treatments, there are many options available to help you find relief from the pain and discomfort of piles.
Remember to maintain good bowel habits and make lifestyle changes to prevent piles from developing. If you experience severe symptoms
Thank you very much for reading How To Cure Piles Permanently, hopefully useful.