Piles is an enlarged vein vessels that occur in the area of the anus. Usually it is griped by pregnant women commonly occur on the 2nd or 3rd trimester. The usual signs appear in the form of pain, bleeding, or until swelling and bumps.
Piles often occur on them in old age. Or can also occur in those who work too hard, or sit too long in the same place. But not infrequently also piles occur in pregnant women.
Symptoms of piles usually disappear by itself. In addition, it can be cured with simple medication which can be purchased at pharmacies without prescription.
Piles usually do not get sick, unless blood flow slowed down or interrupted. If you are experiencing symptoms of piles are severe, consult the doctor. Examination of the rectal bleeding should do when it happened. It aims so that doctors can figure out the chances of a more serious condition.
How To Cure Piles Permanently
The initial treatment for mild to moderate disease include increased fibre consumption, oral fluids to maintain hydration, NSAIDS to help cure the pain, and the rest. A few small procedures can be conducted if symptoms are severe or do not improve with conservative handling. Surgery is limited only to patients who do not improve after the various actions are performed.
You have to improve your lifestyle.
It is important to keep your fibrous foods and to regulate bowel movements and reduces stress. But this is only part of the treatment. While this might help lead to further stress on the piles, it does not really help to reduce stress or inflammation at the moment.
Consume Fibrous Foods.
There are a lot of fibrous foods on vegetables and fruits as well as seaweed.
Drink enough water.
Enough water in your body can help digestion.
Soak the area of the anus by using warm water for ten to fifteen minutes.
Do this two to three times a day. This aims to reduce the swelling that occurs in the area of the anus.
Doing a cold compress on the anal region affected by piles.
The use of ice cubes to compress to help reduce swelling.
How to treat piles can also be done by making use of various herbal ingredients. Here are some tips to cure piles using Herb:
The roots of the lime juice.
The trick is:
- Prepare approximately ½ of lemon roots handheld that has been washed clean.
- Prepare 6 cups of clean water
- Boil the lemon roots with six cups of water until the last remaining roughly three glasses of it.
- Once cool, drink the herbs at least 3 times a day.
- Prepare 100 gr bitter melon, 2 pieces of banana, and honey and water to taste.
- Blender bitter melon and banana fruit without removing the skin. Once smooth, add honey as you wish.
- Drink the herb at least 2 times a day.
The way of processing:
- Prepare ½ papaya fruit pendants, 2 pieces of young papaya leaves, cashew nuts and water to taste
- Boil all ingredients until tender.
- Use the herbs as fresh vegetables without the use of chili per day.
If it is very annoying, should you treat piles medically that can be overcome by the doctor concerned. Learn 6 Secrets Of Papaya.
Thank you very much for reading How To Cure Piles Permanently, hopefully useful.
Last Updated on June 25, 2018 Reviewed by Market Health Beauty Team