Autism including abnormalities that cannot be cured. However, many educational support services as well as specialized behavior therapy can improve the ability of persons with autism. Important aspects in the development of the child should be the focus is the ability to communicate, interact, cognitive, and academic.
How To Cure Autism
Handling of autism aims to develop the ability of the disabled as fully as possible so that they can live their everyday lives. A few steps of handling are generally recommended is:
- Behavioral and communication therapy. This was done so that persons with autism more adaptable. An example of the therapy is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Family therapy that parents or siblings can learn how to interact with persons with autism.
- Provision of medications. Although not able to cure autism, medications may be given to control certain symptoms. For example, antidepressants to control anxiety disorder, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIS) to deal with depression, melatonin to overcome sleep disorders, or anti-psychotic medications to deal with aggressive and harmful behaviors.
- Psychological therapy. Handling is recommended in persons with autism also have other psychiatric problems, such as anxiety disorders.
The role of parents of children with autism is very important. Active participation of elderly people will support and help improve the ability of the child.
Looking for as much information as possible about autism as well as handling is highly recommended for parents. Help your child to communicate can also reduce anxiety and improve their behavior, because communication is the special obstacle for children with autism. Tips that may be useful include:
- Use simple words.
- Always call the child’s name when asked her/him to talk.
- Make use of body language in order to clarify your point.
- Speaking slowly and clearly.
- Give Your child time to process your words.
- Do not talk when the noise around you.
There are a number of alternative treatment methods that are considered to be overcome autism, but their effectiveness has not been proven at all and even potentially dangerous. Methods of alternative medicine that should be avoided are:
- A special diet, such as gluten-free foods.
- Chelation therapy, i.e., the use of certain substances or drugs to eliminate the substance of metal (especially mercury) from the body.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) that uses oxygen in a total body chamber.
- Neurofeedback therapy, in which patients will see the brain waves through the monitor and was taught how to change it.
Thank you very much for reading How To Cure Autism, hopefully useful.
Last Updated on July 19, 2018 Reviewed by Market Health Beauty Team