Markethealthbeauty.com | How To Cure Alopecia – Alopecia (baldness) is a disorder that occurs where the amount of hair loss is more than the hair that grows. In some cases, the hair does not grow back, and causes baldness or bald spots. The average hair loss 25-100 hair strands per day. Called alopecia if it is hair loss more than 100 hairs per day.
There are 3 types of alopecia:
- Alopecia areata – bald at some point.
- Alopecia totalis – bald all over the scalp.
- Alopecia Universalis – bald all over body hair.
Depending on the cause, this condition can occur temporarily or may take longer. Stress can cause alopecia, however, alopecia can be a sign of other illnesses.
Alopecia can occur in men, women, and children. In some people, hair loss can occur after certain events in life, such as sickness, pregnancy or trauma. Men aged over 50 and women older than 50 years who have been menopause more often suffer alopecia.
You have to go to the doctor if your condition does not improve or even worsens. Sudden alopecia can be a sign of other illnesses that require therapy. So, it is more important to finding the cause than to find the therapy. Inform Your doctor if you feel your hair loss when combed or regular shampooing.
How To Cure Alopecia
What are the treatment options for alopecia (baldness)?
Baldness therapy may include medicines, surgery, laser therapy or fake hair. The doctor may recommend that you one or combination therapy to get the results of therapy most effective.
Two medications most often used to treat hair loss, namely minoxidil (Rogaine) and finasteride (Propecia). Minoxidil can be liquids or soap solution. Typically used on the scalp twice a day. Minoxidil helps you reduce hair loss and help hair grow back. Finasteride is usually in the form of a medicinal drink, and given only to men.
Doctors will perform the surgery if your hair loss is permanent. Usually implantation of hair on the scalp. However, this procedure requires great costs and may cause pain.
Laser therapy can help patients reduce hair loss and help hair grow back thicker.
Use of wigs
If other therapies are not effective, use of wig is a safe alternative.
What are the changes in lifestyle or home-based treatment that can be done to cure alopecia?
Here are lifestyle and home remedies that can help you to cure alopecia:
- Wash your hair gently, as well as combing the hair.
- Avoid the hairstyle too tight like ponytails, bun, and braided.
- A balanced diet.
- Avoid twisting, pulling, or rub your hair
- Dry your hair only with a towel. Let your hair dry and pat the hair.
- Use a wide comb to comb the hair, do not comb hair when the hair is still wet.
- Use a conditioner to soften the hair so easy to comb.
- Notify your doctor if you have signs of infection after steroid usage. The mark can be: redness, swelling, pain and a sense of burning at the site of injection.
Thank you very much for reading How To Cure Alopecia, hopefully useful.