Fucoidan is a substance found in the cell walls of certain types of seaweed are used medically for various health purposes. Fucoidan contains Galactose, xylose, glucuronic acid, iodine and some other substances that are beneficial to health.
Fucoidan Health Benefits
Here are some Fucoidan Health Benefits:
- Fucoidan acted to block cancer cells from growing
- The effect of antithrombotic and anti-coagulant that improve blood circulation (reducing the risk of the occurrence of heart attacks and strokes).
- Enhance the immune system and as an antioxidant.
- To help treat hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, overcoming allergies, bacterial infections and viruses (such as herpes), inflammation, cold and influenza.
- Improve the function of the liver and pancreas, maintaining healthy digestion, moisten and tighten skin.
- Increase metabolism.
- Stabilize blood sugar levels (diabetes).
Fucoidan maintains the health of the stomach by way of increasing the thickness of the lining of the stomach. In this way, the fucoidan produces a protective effect against gastric acid attacks and prevents ulcers. In addition, fucoidan can also protect the stomach from h. pylori bacterial infection. Fucoidan is available in a variety of brands and can be bought freely in pharmacies.
- Group: supplements and complementary therapies.
- Category: drug-free.
- Benefits: Helps maintain the health of the stomach from acid excess, Prevent peptic ulcers, Prevent h. pylori infection.
- Form: capsules and liquid drinks.
Fucoidan is working on the stomach by:
- Increasing the thickness of mucus of the gastric mucosa.
- Provides cytoprotective effect (protects cells) on the ulcer area against stomach acid and pepsin.
- Induces the production of Epidermal Growth Factor and Basic Fibroblasts Growth Factor
- Prevent adhesion and Helicobacter pylori bacteria colonization.
Fucoidan protects the gastric mucosa, effective at relieving the symptoms of the stomach, as well as to heal peptic ulcers.
Indications: helps maintain the health of the stomach.
Fucoidan for heartburn.
Many people assume, heartburn could subside if the stomach is filled with food. The assumption was not entirely true. Although it has been filling up the stomach with food, not necessarily straight in the stomach pains are gone. In fact, sometimes it can even grow worse.
In order to heal, you need to consume the drug types of fucoidan. The function of this remedy, in addition to lining the walls of the stomach can also trigger accelerated degeneration of the cells of the stomach wound as well as kill bacteria by eating it.
Thank you very much for reading Fucoidan Health Benefits, hopefully useful.
Last Updated on August 9, 2018 Reviewed by Market Health Beauty Team