Rosacea is one of a variety of skin diseases. These conditions include common skin diseases, especially in women aged 30 to 50 years. This disease will cause skin redness on the nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead. The symptoms are sometimes accompanied by small dense lumps, blackheads and pimples on a reddened skin that can then fester. This condition can also develop and triggers:
- Skin irritation and burning sensation.
- Redness of the skin that is permanent.
- The blood vessels under the skin that looks obvious.
- The surface of the skin to become rough, like a swell.
- Eye problems, such as puffy eyes, dry, or the eyelids are flushed. This indication occurs in about 50% of people with rosacea.
Rosacea generally diagnosed through physical symptoms experienced by people with. Medical history of the patient will also be asked. If necessary, the doctor will recommend the patient to undergo some further examination in order to remove the possibility of other diseases.
Rosacea is one disease that cannot be cured. Rosacea treatment goal is to relieve and control symptoms experienced by the sufferer.
How To Cure Rosacea
Treatment steps that doctors give are generally a combination of drugs and are determined by the type of symptoms of the patient. The types of drugs that may be prescribed are low-dose antibiotics, topical medications, and sunscreens. If the patient is experiencing eye irritation, eye drops may be given to relieve symptoms.
The surgical procedure can also be carried by the patient to deal with the complications of rosacea. For example, the intense pulsed light (IPL) for permanent complications like red skin and blood vessels of the skin is clearly visible. Plastic surgery can also be carried by the patient to deal with thickening of the skin.
In addition to drugs and surgery, you can also do simple handling at home to alleviate the symptoms. These steps could be:
- Find out and avoid the triggers your symptoms.
- Using care products for sensitive skin.
- Applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or more.
- Keep eye conditions, such as eye compresses with warm water and keep the eyelids clean.
Thank you very much for reading How To Cure Rosacea, hopefully useful.