Both men and women, would interfere with the hair strands snagged on a comb, or even spread on the pillow. Ever experienced it? Although the loss of 100 strands of hair a day is considered normal, but still you need to prevent a significant depletion occurs. Many factors can cause of hair loss, starting from chemical processes such as coloring, and body condition, and hormonal imbalances. How can we stop hair fall naturally?
How can we stop hair fall naturally?
Before trying a variety of beauty products that are not necessarily effective, try the natural way by using ingredients that you can find in the kitchen or supermarket, as follows:
- Massage with oil, you can use olive oil or almond oil.
How to use, simply heat up any of the oil, and then wait until the temperature is not too high, then slowly apply it on your scalp. The process of ‘ warming ‘ that serves to improve the blood circulation in the scalp so that the hair becomes stronger.
- Green tea is not only healthy for consumption, but green tea water is able to revitalize the hair shaft and help stimulate hair growth.
Simply apply green tea water to all hair, and let stand for five minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Honey and olive oil, herbs both these materials to be used as a hair mask.
Mix two tablespoons of honey and olive oil into a clean Bowl, then apply on your entire hair especially on the scalp. Let for 15 minutes, then rinsed. The result? Instantly the hair strands are more subtle, and in routine use, the loss will be reduced gradually.
- Aloe vera, this one plant has been known since the time of the ancestors as fertilizer hair.
The way is very easy, simply dredging part of the flesh and then apply it evenly on the scalp. Let stand for 30 minutes, enjoy the cool sensation that also can overcome the problem of itching and dandruff.
- Lemon is fresh to be enjoyed as a drink, but lemon water is actually also beneficial for the hair.
Lemon is considered effectively reduce hair loss because it contains astringent that is able to shrink the pores of the scalp especially for those who have oily scalp. You simply squeeze two to three lemon fruits, then apply it on the scalp and massage it gently, and let sit for five minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Beetroot or beet is a vegetable that contains many benefits for the body because it is rich in nutrients, so useful for scalp health. Therefore, add beet-root into your food menu, either as a juice or serve as a salad.
- Lastly, meditation! Stress and lack of rest time is one of the contributors to hair loss that is often unconscious.
Moreover, the level of busyness in urban cities, coupled with air pollution levels that cannot be avoided, creating dust and dirt builds up in the head. Therefore, in addition to doing hair care, try to soothe with meditation for the sake of reaching a balance the health of body and soul.
Thank you very much for reading How can we stop hair fall naturally?, hopefully useful.