Women mostly are obsessed to have gorgeous and healthy face. No wrinkle, no scratch, flawless, radiant, and elastic. To reach this dream, women spend lots of money for going to salon and buying cosmetics regardless of the expensive budget. Even more, they save their money to take plastic surgery for tackling their face skin problems. In fact, they can do beauty care at home. Never think heavy when you hear the word beauty care, it is not always complicated. No need to make some mask, buy some beauty care equipments or hire a beauty therapist at home. See the brief explanation follows:
- After the end of the day, clean off your make up before going to bed. Let your face skin to breathe overnight. Use olive oil on cotton instead of using makeup removal. Gently massage the olive oil onto your face to take off the makeup and dirt. On the weekends you can use walnut paste in powder form and mix it with yoghurt. This tips makes your face glow more because it exfoliate your dead skin.
- Protect your face skin from sun using sunscreen with at least SPF 15 for UVA and UVB rays because sun exposure produces age spots, skin problems and wrinkles. Remember! Do not use sunscreen when it is cloudy.
- Keep it mind that food takes good influence to your skin. Consume greens, enough protein, fresh fruits and vitamins especially vitamin C for having radiant skin. Low fats and sugar is also for producing radiant skin. Reduce eating spicy and fermented foods, citrus fruits, fried food, and salt. You can have oatmeal, applesauce and rice instead.
- Do exercise regularly such as yoga, running and jogging to circulate your blood and proceed the metabolism of your body. Have workout and see your face at the mirror afterwards, it is glowing! No time? Just take a walk around your house.
- Spend at least 8 hours at night for sleeping to rest your skin. Little shut eye means more sags and bags on your face. Before going to bed, apply milder cleansers with no alcohol and avoid hot water for dry skin.
- Drink a lot of water, at least 8 glasses! Also eat watery vegetables and fruits like cucumber, watermelon, orange, etc. Use rose water to keep your skin pH balance.
- For handling acnes, wash your face with warm water three times a day and massage your face gently in circular motions. Use cleanser containing beta hydroxyl or alpha hydroxyl acid. After massaging, dry your face and apply a lotion containing benzoyl peroxide. It is good for bacterial issues.
- To nourish your skin, do Sudarshan Kriya as a breathing technique. It harmonizes your body, mind and emotions so that reduce your stress.
- Buy some mask and have spa at home. Apply cherry mask for dry skin, leave it for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Lastly, avoid stress and take a break. Stress just tends to make your skin tired and oilier. More oil means more acne. Take meditation and yoga to radiate your skin.
Now you can try those beauty cares at home and feel the difference!