There are impurities on the face that you constantly worry about. They can be acne, prone skin, big pores or clogged pores, and probably the worst common one is blemishes. Normally, blemishes are dark browns spots and it can appear anywhere within the body, our legs, our face, our hands and even the back.Most of all, it can appear within the face and cause impurities. They are supposed to not do any harm to the body, however, they will make you feel very insecure and less confident while communicating with other. Especially for girls that typically take good care of their skin.
How to treat blemishes
Blemishes can be treated, to be sure, by natural products for a long period if you know the right ways. It will be much safer and inexpensive when you take care of skin using natural products compared to use the chemicals ones, which means skincare products.
Following are some natural home remedies and tips you can totally make use of using natural ways to clear blemishes on the skin.
Not always the very first ingredient people would think of when it comes to treating blemishes, however, aloevera is a very useful ingredient for your skin. However, if you are patient and consistent enough, aloe vera would be the good choice for your skin to clear blemishes. It would help to exfoliate and brighten your skin without causing further side effects or hurtful feeling. Hence, it will leave your skin smooth and glow over the course of time.
Here is how to apply:
- choose cloves of aloevera then cut them open.
- Get the skin inside then mix with honey and a bit of sugar.
- YOu can add few drops of lemon then mix the mask well before applying on your skin.
- Leave the mask for a few minutes before rinsing off well with water.
- Apply night cream after padding dry your face.
- Repeat the action every day.
- Orange Peels
These orange peels are great with high amount of vitamin C and antioxidants, which is the reason why it is awfully good food for skin. Citrus are really helpful tool to brighten skin as well as to clear pores without causing further effects. Plus, orange peels have no side effects and therefore, it can be simply applied along with other ingredients to have perfect match.
How to apply:
- After slicing orange, do not throw aways the peels.
- Wash them well then let them under the sunlight to dry out.
- Grind them into powder then mix along with few teaspoon of honey.
- Apply all over the face after washing by warm water to open the pores.
- Let the mask sheet sit for 15 minutes to absorbs all extra oil and dirts from the skin.
- Wash off with cold water after that to tighten the pores.
- Repeat this action twice a week for few weeks and you will find different result.
- Banana Peels
POtassium is also super beneficial for your skin for it is helpful to regenerate skin cells and decrease swelling parts of the face. Therefore, this properties is helpful to help you remain the real glow from your face. Fortunately, you can find potassium available within bananas. The parts that have the most potassium properties is the peels. Therefore, you do not need to throw away the peels after eating bananas. Next, you can apply the peels all over the face and leave it for few minutes before rinsing off with water. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes then wash off to get the best result.
If you can be consistent with this methods, you will surely make blemishes less appearance.
Cucumber is a water-based fruit, which is therefore good for hydrating your skin, However, it will also can turn into useful tool in order to treat blemishes from your skin. The key ingredient helping to reduce blemishes is that it has good amount of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories. This is also a helpful way that helps to reduce dark circles as well as suntan to soothe your skin.
Here is the tip people are using cucumber to reduce blemishes.
- Cut the cucumber into slices.
- dip these slices into honey then apply all over the face.
- Repeat this twice a day for few weeks or until you find satisfied result.
Turmeric is super skin food that so many people have used them to apply all over there face. The resone for this is that turmeric is packed with high amount of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that can reduce the appearance of dark spots and whitening your skin. Also, it can give your skin the healthy glow that without impurities on face.
How to apply:
- Add few teaspoons of turmeric along with lemon and honey.
- Mix them well then apply as mask sheet over your face and your neck.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing off with water.
- Repeat applying turmeric mask sheet for 3 times a week or more.
- Remember to wash off well with water and apply night cream to avoid drying out skin.